A bird’s-eye view of the new FCC’s Material Recycling Facility in the City of Dallas shows that all major concrete foundations have been completed, and the erection of the tilt panels in the main building has been completed as well.
- FCC awarded its fifth contract in Texas in the City of Mesquite, making a total of 7 municipal contracts in the US in only two years
- FCC awarded another contract in the US
- Dallas MRF starts operations
- FCC to manage Municipal Solid Waste Collection in Polk County, Florida
- City of Dallas Recycling November