This month’s drone video shows the dramatic construction progress that’s taking place at the McCommas Bluff Landfill. Work continues on both the outside and interior of the building, and landscaping work will begin shortly. Two thirds (2/3) of all the necessary equipment is already installed. Construction continues to progress as we get prepared for our early 2017 opening of the facility.
- FCC awarded its fifth contract in Texas in the City of Mesquite, making a total of 7 municipal contracts in the US in only two years
- FCC awarded another contract in the US
- Dallas MRF starts operations
- FCC to manage Municipal Solid Waste Collection in Polk County, Florida
- City of Dallas Recycling November